Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays: Series I Haven't Finished

Hosted by Jamie over at Broke and the Bookish, this Top Ten Tuesday is all about the books in our lives and the series we've never finished.


Wings Series by Aprilynne Pike

Why not?

Because I just haven't the time yet. I began Spells once, and then heard it was everyone's least favorite in the series and that put me off. I now have all four books on the shelf, so I really need to read these again.


The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting

Why not?

I have no clue. I loved the first book and have books one through three on the shelf. In fact Desires was so high on my Summer TBR and yet it got pushed back and pushed back!


Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz

Why not?

Blaaah! These books were in-deep disturbing and filled to the brim with occult practices. I did not feel comfortable reading these books.


Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen

Why not?

I stopped reading Rumors right in the middle for some reason and haven't picked up the series since, though I've been meaning to.


Revenants by Amy Plum

Why not?

Because I've already read the Twilight series once.


Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Why not?

Because book one didn't even make sense! 


Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Why not?

I liked book one, but I fell off this bandwagon kind of quickly when I read Elkeles' Leaving Paradise. After knowing what a deeply emotional and beautiful love story she can create this sort-of silly Harlequin for teens just couldn't hold me.


The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

Why not?

Because I knew twenty-odd books would follow and who has the time?


I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

Why not?

I learned about the scandal and they lost their appeal. 


Book of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau

I read the second book and I think I possibly read book three, but after The City of Ember the books didn't really spark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea there was an I Am Number Four scandal.... I was excited to read the third book sometime!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

I'm not a huge fan of the Revenants too, but after the cliffhanger of the second book.. I still want to read the last one :')

My TTT.